Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Listen To The Music Again Mod (Read 49675 times) previous topic - next topic

Listen To The Music Again Mod

This started with a user named moglenstar's mod of lassekongo83's lttm configuration found here.

Update October 5, 2007: Version 2 released. Fixed buggy seekbar, added dynamic bitrate display, changed album art display, fixed a few bugs, cleaned up code. Download lttmam2.zip ( 485.08k ) below.

Features:
  • Quick Search Toolbar
  • Last.fm, Wikipedia, and RateYourMusic links
  • Room for extra discogs tags
  • Cover/Artist Image Download Buttons
  • Albumlist
  • Functional seekbar
  • Display of Album Art and Artist Images
I must stress however, the basis of the code was not written by me, and neither were most of the images. I have simply added a few things to increase functionality of an already great config. I have been given permission from moglenstar to release this.

Components Needed:

Reply #1
can't install albumartdownloader, because i can't install .net 3 framework. too bad. i'll try this one

Reply #2
I am having a problem with the header info above track listing. It shows nothing at all. The tracks show up fine in the playlist, just not the Album / Date and Artist. Also, the info above the time is not showing either. I see no totaltracks, codec or genre/style above the time. Essentially, I have no header info in the playlistview. Could I be missing something?

Edit: Spelling
Surf's Up!
"Columnated Ruins Domino"

Reply #3
I am having a problem with the header info above track listing. It shows nothing at all. The tracks show up fine in the playlist, just not the Album / Date and Artist. Also, the info above the time is not showing either. I see no totaltracks, codec or genre/style above the time. Essentially, I have no header info in the playlistview. Could I be missing something?

Edit: Spelling

Right click on the track listing and then go Settings. Under Group Display, you should have this:

Code: [Select]
// background
$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-null pencolor-null)

// top row
$alignabs(6,14,$sub(%_width%,80),20,,)$font(Calibri,9,bold uppercase,90-90-90)
%album% / $num(%date%,4)

// bottom row
$alignabs(6,29,$sub(%_width%,80),20,,)$font(Calibri,9,bold,130-130-130)
%album artist%

// right side

$alignabs($sub(%_width%,80),14,75,10$puts(coverstring,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg))

// background
$if($stricmp($mod(%list_index%,2),1),$drawrect(,,,,brushcolor-null pencolor-null))
$drawrect(-1,-1,$add(%_width%,2),19,brushcolor-null pencolor-null)
$if(%_selected%,$if($stricmp($mod(%list_index%,2),1),$drawrect(,,,,brushcolor-210-210-210 pencolor-null),$drawrect(,,,,brushcolor-210-210-210 pencolor-null))$if($stricmp($mod(%list_index%,2),1),$drawrect(,,,,brushcolor-null pencolor-null)))
$if(%_focused%,$drawrect(-1,,$add(%_width%,2),,brushcolor-null pencolor-null))

// info for without coverart
$if(%isplaying%,$alignabs(4,,40,40,,)$font(webdings,9,,90-120-140)$if(%ispaused%,;,4),
$alignabs(1,,22,18,center,middle)$font(calibri,8,bold,180-180-180)$if(%totaltracks%,%tracknumber%.,$num(%_itemindex%,2).))
$alignabs(23,,$sub(%_width%,162),18,left,middle)$font(calibri,8,bold,$if(%isplaying%,60-60-60,90-90-90))%title%$font(calibri,8,bold lowercase,$if(%isplaying%,120-150-170,170-170-170))$if(%totaltracks%,,[ '('%genre%[',' %date%]')'])
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,60),,50,18,right,middle)$font(calibri,8,bold,$if(%isplaying%,130-160-180,180-180-180))[]$font(calibri,8,bold,$if(%isplaying%,80-80-80,120-120-120))$if(%isplaying%,%playback_time_remaining%,%length%)
,right,)$font(Kroeger 05_55,9,,70-70-70)%_itemcount% tracks
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,80),22,75,10,right,)$font(Kroeger 05_55,9,,80-80-80)$replace(%filename_ext%,%filename%.,)[ %codec_profile%]$if($or($strstr(%codec_profile%,VBR),%__bitrate_nominal%),, %__bitrate%kbps)
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,80),30,75,10,right,)$font(Kroeger 05_55,9,,90-90-90)%genre%

// little arrow
$alignabs(,1,20,36,center,middle)$font(Wingdings 3,6,,120-120-120)

Reply #4
i like it

Reply #5
No luck! I checked against what you posted above and it was word for word. I even did a copy - paste, closed and re-opened fb2k with the same result. Is there anything else that could be missing? Thanks!
Surf's Up!

Reply #6
No luck! I checked against what you posted above and it was word for word. I even did a copy - paste, closed and re-opened fb2k with the same result. Is there anything else that could be missing? Thanks!

Are you using the latest version of panels_ui?

0.14.12 Beta?

Reply #7
put the .pui in the Panels UI main directory instead of the lttmam folder

Reply #8
Yes, I am using version 0.14.12 Beta, and moving the pui file to main Panels_UI folder made no difference at all. Any other suggestions?
Surf's Up!

Reply #9
 my foobar thanks for the mod fwqhgads

Reply #10
Yes, I am using version 0.14.12 Beta, and moving the pui file to main Panels_UI folder made no difference at all. Any other suggestions?

I assume you have the fonts installed?

Reply #11
Yes, I have the fonts installed to C:\Windows\Fonts. Also, the folder in fb2k is PanelsUI and not Panels_UI as I previously posted. Here is screenshot of what's going on.

[attachment=3739:attachment]
Surf's Up!

Reply #12
OHHH,

right click on the playlist, and go to Sort, sort it by Date/Artist/Album

or anything other than none.

Reply #13
That should do it hopefully.

Reply #14
Hi, first of all I'm from Germany so my English isn't very good.
I like your config and I would like to use it. But I'm a noob and I don't know how to install this config.
I download all needed components so far but what I have to do now?
At the moment it's looking like that:
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/3684/27012858fr6.jpg

Please tell me what I have to do step by step because I know nothing about foobar. 

And another offtopic question:
fwqhgads, how can I get your nice black windows look?

Reply #16
OHHH,

right click on the playlist, and go to Sort, sort it by Date/Artist/Album

or anything other than none.

That did the trick! Any sort other than None works perfectly. Thank you spaceships, I appreciate your help.

Also, thank you fwqhgads for your help, and to a pretty cool layout, as well. I especially like the fact that you went with foo_albumart instead of the built-in one in panels_UI. This way I can view my embedded art in my FLAC & MP3 files.
Surf's Up!

Reply #17
What a small world 

Reply #19
Can nobody help me? 

Reply #20
Can nobody help me? 

Hit Ctrl + P and select 'Display' in the tree view. Make sure you have Panels UI as User interface module. Now select 'Panels UI' in the tree view and make sure layout is set to lttmam.pui

Should work then.

Reply #21
Now it looks like this:
[a href="http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unbenanntwp5.jpg" target="_blank"]

Reply #22
Are you sure you have selected the right layout for Panels UI in the preferences menu?

Reply #23
Yes I choose lttmam.pui and then I click save all and close.
But when I open the windows again, default.pui is chosen in the layout option.