Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 739336 times) previous topic - next topic

Default UI Gallery

Reply #400
I've changed few times but I always go back to this, also no library (drag&drop folder and play):

Default UI Gallery

Reply #401
Final layout, no more tweaking...

More stars in the universe than grains of beach sand

Default UI Gallery

Reply #402
DUI with 6 popup panels: Filter (Artists) + WSH Coverflow + JSPlaylist + Lyric Show Panel 3 + Artwork view + Item properties

Default UI Gallery

Reply #403
DUI 2014
last.fm | bulletproof2k

Default UI Gallery

Reply #404

Default UI Gallery

Reply #405
DUI with Only 1 JsPlaylist from Falstaff with a little mod, and use Lastfm Playcount Sync by marc2003.
Thank you guys for those wonderful scripts

Default UI Gallery

Reply #406
I try to output the most information from tags and technical details to the UI in a compact fashion. The Default User Interface works for me because it is easy to customize towards this goal. I've tried a few prepackaged builds of foobar, but found their Tagz too complicated to understand and build upon.

I use color codes and edit the __codec and __codec_profile heavily. The default codec names are often too long (dolby a/52, monkey's audio, wavpack profiles). I stayed on foobar 0.9 for a long time because I missed the color codes  and didn't realize they had been replaced with highlighting <>. I only ever used Blue before too.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #407

Now i return to use DUI instead of CUI, br3tt's JSPlaylist is too 'heavy' for my laptop so playlist is extremehunter's catrox playlist.
A rose will bloom, it then will fade.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #410
Back to DUI...

SimSearch area is under SimPlaylist so when its needed, i just slide down playlist. Neat.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #411

Final design, been with this one for quite some time, and so far haven't got tired of it.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #414
I make many compilations of my own, burn CD's etc. so my UI is focused to display many virtual playlists with different info and without changing the original tags.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #418
I've been working on this portrait layout for a while and I'm finally ready to share. Obviously the layout centers around the 1050x1050 art panel, but it also uses facets and lastfm biography view to fill/show other pictures and biography information about my library dynamically. For instance, the related artists panel which is also a searchable tag, and the tabs for artist/album bio. The art window pulls out from the left side to display more art for the playing track.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #419
Finished my layout (from previous post) & pleased with how its turned out 

Default UI Gallery

Reply #420

Default UI Gallery

Reply #421

Default UI Gallery

Reply #422
Added some things to my portrait layout.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #423

Default UI Gallery

Reply #424
I don't know what to add

kind of wish simplaylist was available for columns ui jsplaylist is apparently too heavy for my PC.