Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_dsp_wider (Read 16522 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_dsp_wider

Reply #2
Good ol' foo_dsp_wider, linked to most recent SDK for giggles, just in case anyone cares *roll*

download here: (link)

btw, you can use this plugin to invert channels as well. Check the "invert" checkbox to make it invert all odd channels. This is R, BR and LFE in multichannel data, so you might want to activate the "skip" option for Center/LFE processing in this case.

A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

foo_dsp_wider

Reply #3
would it be possible to specify a highpass for the DSP? I.E. exclude very low frequencies from the effect?

Also, it would be great, if one would be able to set the strenght of the effect for front and rear channels seperately.

- Lyx
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

foo_dsp_wider

Reply #4
would it be possible to specify a highpass for the DSP? I.E. exclude very low frequencies from the effect?

Also, it would be great, if one would be able to set the strenght of the effect for front and rear channels seperately.

- Lyx

Highpass? Excellent idea, but that'd involve real thinking and some time, which I don't really have right now  :-/

I'll do the front / rear thing tomorrow. Should've done that right away, instead of including this silly checkbox, heh.

foo_dsp_wider

Reply #5
kode does have a surround-dsp on his page which does the highpass stuff. His DSP seems to be similiar to yours - with the difference that his DSP doesn't support more than 2 channels i think.

http://www.cqasys.com/projects/kode54/index.php

maybe he is willing to let you take a look into his code? ;-)

- Lyx

foo_dsp_wider

Reply #6
Moo.

In reference to a historical post of mine (see above), I hereby declare this day "tomorrow".

http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uybc/foo...o_dsp_wider.zip

Version 0.3 featuring separate balance and separation settings for front and rear channels.

I'm sure you'll all love it. (Haha, not.)

foo_dsp_wider

Reply #7
works great here. I just lower the seperation on the front channels, and increase it on the rear channels instead - gives a nice effekt

The only drawback: low frequencies do sound a bit more dull *hint-hint*

- Lyx

foo_dsp_wider

Reply #8
any one develop foo_dsp_wider for foobar v1.?

foo_dsp_wider

Reply #9
7+ years?
Respect! 

foo_dsp_wider

Reply #10
any one develop foo_dsp_wider for foobar v1.?

+1

I can't believe that foobar doesn't have a built-in pan knob/slider like winamp does. And don't suggest surround pan, it is not precisely what we are looking for.