Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Library filter pictures (Read 4267 times) previous topic - next topic

Library filter pictures

I was wondering how the other library filters look of the other members. So feel free to post a picture of your library filter.

This is mine, but I am still working on it, don't have a lot of ideas right now.

Library filter pictures

Reply #1
Here's one that matches my config:
Favourite artist:CD-R
Favourite album:700MB

Library filter pictures

Reply #3
nice stuff keep em coming

Library filter pictures

Reply #5
Noob question.  I am trying to add a lib filter panel to my columns ui interface but am having a lot of trouble doing it.  I have been trying to pull some from pui files that are out there but they dont behave like i want.  I am trying to achieve something clean and simple that has a dark background and shows album art.  Something like Fofr config in this thread would be perfect.  Can someone please point me in the right direction to find such a thing.

I have made been kinda successful with one but when i import it into my columns ui config the colours are all messed up and i cant find the part of code to change them.