Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Which are your favorite theme songs? (Read 9479 times) previous topic - next topic

Which are your favorite theme songs?

Reply #25
The ones in the Final Fantasy video games.

Reply #26
tada.wav - Windows 3.1

Argh!! That hurts! canyon.mid to you!

I like so many themes i won't have enough space to write.
Lets say, many movies (Vangelis music used in Blade Runner, John Williams music used in Starwars, ET, Indiana Jones and others, many classic pieces used like Wagner's Ride of the Walkyries (Apocalipse Now, see also EOD bf11942 mod ) Any Beethoven piece, etc...
Tons of Anime themes (I have 19 original Sailormoon CDs), tons of computer generated music (c64, nes, FM opl2/3, etc) Many fantasy/Sci-Fi series, Midi files (i own an old Sound Canvas since 93)

And more more stuff i can not remember right now, i like to listen to them again in no specific order. I also add new songs and things as i keep discovering.
She is waiting in the air

Reply #27
The theme from Interstate '76 is indeed a very good one, but my all-time favorite is the one from 2001: A Space Oddysey.

Also, Princes of the Universe by Queen from the Highlander tv series.
Happiness - The agreeable sensation of contemplating the misery of others.

Reply #28
The 3 themes from Land Before Time by James Horner.
Chariots of Fire by Vangelis.
At The Beginning, theme song of Anastasia, by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis.

If my likings ever change I'll try to edit this post

Reply #29
The Exorcist theme is another good one.