Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Font gets cut/hide scrollbar (Read 1114 times) previous topic - next topic

Font gets cut/hide scrollbar

I have a theme that is a mod of ncmpcpp for foobar that a guy made and gave me some time ago.
So my problem is that the default font was too small for me and now that I sized it up, It's getting cut and that when you add a lot of playlists on the sidebar the scrollbar shows up which is really annoying because It uses the windows' theme scrollbar, which as you can see looks nothing like the theme and it looks odd... so yeah how do I hide that and make the font display everything properly?

Here is the theme via portable foobar: link removed

Font gets cut/hide scrollbar

Reply #1
assuming that's ELplaylist, you can right click>Settings. then look for the option to adjust the row height - i can't remember which tab it's on so check them all.