Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [cool story bro] From: OptimFROG - what's the latest? (Read 838 times) previous topic - next topic

[cool story bro] From: OptimFROG - what's the latest?

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me begin with an expression of delight in finally being able to log-in, or log-‘back’-in. What errors I experience(d), whether inconsequential or relevant to debugging, I'll state briefly, if I may-- for it's been a long and frustrating path back to such ability to author text here.

On attempting to validate my forum account membership-- as I recall, multiple occasions-- were isolated redundant cycle, whereby the process consisted of my entering the ID / Passphrase, subsequent submission thereof (using the HTML form / javascript handler) via HTTP REQUEST which, resulting in a  redirection back to that login page. At that point, puzzled by whether my data entry was inconsistent with that of my proper credentials, I might try /other/ pass-phrases, for example, which-- unlike those which had been the valid data-- led to prompts indicating such user/password was incorrect. It seemed I had no way of /getting back in/.

Now, having disabled "Ghostery", a Mozilla browser add-on for the purpose of eliminating tracking cookies and the like-- perhaps more comically referenced as “Peter Percival Patterson’s Pet Peeve named Profiling-- I've finally achieved success. Okay, enough of all that-- but for one last thing-- I apologize for my apparent disinterest in the kindly replies to my query. For those, @DARcode and “Chris”, I thank you very much, and I mean to investigate your recommended reading, directly.

Many thanks.
Lastfm as PSU_Strummer. i used to play guitar on stage. that was fun. now i enjoy listening to it on foobar2000