Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: which audio format should i use to store thousands of albums ? (Read 12272 times) previous topic - next topic

which audio format should i use to store thousands of albums ?

Reply #25
i get the mp3 from the Internet.

No Rob he's not ripping them from CD, he's taking them from the internet. I dont understand why someone with the time and bandwidth to download a projected 6000 audio CD's cant afford for the storage to at least store them in a half decent format.

BTW, I'd rather have a fewer number of CD's in high quality than 6000 CD's stored in low quality. Kucku, are you really going to listen to all 6000 of them are or you just taking them becuase you can?

which audio format should i use to store thousands of albums ?

Reply #26
Yeah, this guy is breaking TOS #9 and also not making sense: if he's downloading, like hell he'll find anything other than MP3 or FLAC.
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)