Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 736331 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Default UI Gallery

Reply #575
foobar2000 v2.0 64bit Default User Interface with JScript Panel 3 (thanks Marc)

Light mode

Dark mode

Dark mode with dynamic colours on (Smooth Browser, JS Playlist and Custom Track)

Reply #578
I probably should distribute a bottom panel like that with JSP3 itself. I've been too lazy to incorporate a volume slider in the current track info/seekbar/buttons scripts.

Yes, that would be an interesting addition. Of course, you can complete anything as basic as this in no time.
But if you don't have the time, here is the script I use. As you know, I'm a newbie, and there must have been a joke line code in the script.

eurekagliese, looks good!

Thank you, and thank you for your Flags script, which I could learn from along with the JSP samples.

Reply #579
I just upgraded to ver 2.0 and am loving it. Thanks for all the effort!

I've noticed the arrowhead in my album list panel is not highlighted like the text.  Is this a known issue, or is there a setting I'm missing.  See the attached image.

Thanks!
Foobar2000 2.0 [x64]

Reply #580
I just realized this is a gallery topic, so plz ignore my post.  Replying here since I couldn't fine a way to edit or delete it.

Reply #581
I just realized this is a gallery topic, so plz ignore my post.  Replying here since I couldn't fine a way to edit or delete it.

In the post right bottom "more" button, you can report your own post  ;D and ask an admin to delete or move it

Reply #582
#eurekagliese
i have an error in your custom_track :
JScript Panel 3.2.14 (Track Info + Seekbar + Buttons by marc2003)
JavaScript runtime error
Unable to get property 'Width' of undefined or null reference
File: <main>
Line: 571, Col: 3
i copy the 2 files in sample/images

Reply #584
My foobar2000 v2 layout

Reply #585
My Foobar2000 64bits:

Thanks for the Bottom Seekbar that i customize a bit .
The scripts of the bottom panel , the spinning Albumart and the Lastfm panel are below.  

MOD Edited text

Reply #589
Correction from the last UI .

- Add radio Stream + thumbs + small biography
- Add two biography : composer and performer
- Correct the Spinning Vinyl panel
- Small correction on the biography panel
- Add LastFM Scrobbles panel
- Add Country Flags 

Would like the switch the Biography ( composer / performer ) , not with a tab stack , but with a left click button maybe or by a right click menu popup ? it's beyond my skill ? ANY HELP ? THANKS THANKS

Reply #590

- Add Country Flags 

Would like the switch the Biography ( composer / performer ) , not with a tab stack , but with a left click button maybe or by a right click menu popup ? it's beyond my skill ? ANY HELP ? THANKS THANKS

You can apply JSplitter instead of JScript3 or SMP, it provides similiar features like Panel Stack Splitter.
This is my theme, hople this can help.

Reply #591

- Add Country Flags 

You can apply JSplitter instead of JScript3 or SMP, it provides similiar features like Panel Stack Splitter.
This is my theme, hople this can help.

thanks

MOD: edited

Reply #592
@eurekagliese

JScript Panel 3 3.3.0 (foo_jscript_panel3) (2023-07-04)
https://github.com/jscript-panel/release/releases

Reply #578: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,58574.msg1026530.html#msg1026530
track_custom.js

Reply #2372: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,63984.msg1027506.html#msg1027506
track_custom_v2.1.js

It can not be used. Crash on start.
Thanks.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN ANANDA, HIFIMAN Arya, AKG K712 PRO, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Reply #594
@eurekagliese

JScript Panel 3 3.3.0 (foo_jscript_panel3) (2023-07-04)
https://github.com/jscript-panel/release/releases

Reply #578: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,58574.msg1026530.html#msg1026530
track_custom.js

Reply #2372: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,63984.msg1027506.html#msg1027506
track_custom_v2.1.js

It can not be used. Crash on start.
Thanks.

Updated for latest JSP3 3.3.0

Reply #595
This is my DUI layout it will have to make do until Refacets gets updated to finally allow showing album art /fingerscrossed its gonna happen soon
PC - Teac UD-505 - Adam Audio A4V - DCA ÆON Open X
Android phone - Fiio UTWS5 - TinHifi P1 Max.

Reply #596

@eurekagliese

Thank you for your precious time.

again...
Custom Track Buttons (Compact) v2.js
Playback > Order > Repeat (playlist)
The repeat (playlist) and repeat (track) icons have been swapped.
(Repeat (track) is 1 track repeat.)

SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN ANANDA, HIFIMAN Arya, AKG K712 PRO, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Reply #597

@eurekagliese

Thank you for your precious time.

again...
Custom Track Buttons (Compact) v2.js
Playback > Order > Repeat (playlist)
The repeat (playlist) and repeat (track) icons have been swapped.
(Repeat (track) is 1 track repeat.)

Updated

Reply #598
Perfect.
Many Thanks.  :)

Reply #599
Updated

This is very cool, thanks for making it available.
One question how or what would need to be deleted in the script to remove the seekbar but keep everything else?
PC - Teac UD-505 - Adam Audio A4V - DCA ÆON Open X
Android phone - Fiio UTWS5 - TinHifi P1 Max.