Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: Adding new UI element categories and main menu items. (Read 1766 times) previous topic - next topic

Adding new UI element categories and main menu items.

08:00 <+mudlord> i am just wondering
08:00 <+mudlord> 1) how to add my own mainmenu UI element category for my UI elements
08:00 <+mudlord> 2) how to add a custom UI element description in the add UI element box as well as my own custom UI element category for when adding UI elements.

Thanks. Currently I am using ui_element_instance based on the new 1.4 SDK's example for dialog based elements, which doesn't seem to have a member to change the categories and other things.

Re: Adding new UI element categories and main menu items.

Reply #1
Current 1.4 SDK now addresses all these issues. Well it *works for me* now at least.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021