Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: SSRC 1.31 (Read 24987 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: SSRC 1.31

Reply #100
The image I posted doesn't seem to click through properly, so it's just a thumbnail I'm afraid.  It's still understandable though, with a little explanation:  the top pair of graphs are from ssrc, the other two pairs of from sox and libsamplerate: the passband lengths from sox and libsamplerate (from two different sources rates to the same destination rate) are the same, but for ssrc, they differ.

Reply #101
Today I released version 1.33 of SSRC.
Only performance and compatibility enhancements are added in this release.
I am sorry, but I was too busy in May, and I will look into the issue reported by bandpass.

Dear Naoki, I know you have been busy, when you will have time can you in short describe the differences between "normal" and "long" profiles? Does it make sense for common usage to try/utilize longer filter length or is it "overkill"? And what characteristics does it specifically change?

Thanks.

Reply #102
Naoki, is there any progress on the SSRC codes? I have read and been aware there're some possible bug found by bandpass.