Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar2000 In Openoffice? (Read 3233 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar2000 In Openoffice?

Hi there,

do anyone know a possible Way (for Dummies like me) to integrate foobar in OpenOffice or Word.
My Problem is, I need to transcript some Interviews from a mp3 file and (in my oppinion) the best way is a player inside a Textprogram where I can push a Keycombination for Play, Stop, maybe 5 sec. back (to hear the Text I transcript once again) and so on.

Do anyone knows somthing?

Thanks a lot and sorry about my english...

Your´s Dirk

Reply #1
hi,

you could set "global" hotkeys for playback actions in foobar preferences, so that you can stop or rewind in any application while foobar is running

regards ilikedirt

Reply #2
Thanks, that´s want I need!

Footbar rulez! (more than I think - I think)

And.. Ehm, another question for the work I do; is there a possible way to play a track (with foobar) slower then he normaly ist (especialy with normalisation of the voice)? Because I have to write the Interview and I am not the fastest in writing things on PC

Bye, Dirk

Reply #3
Use the SoundTouch DSP. If you don't have it yet, you can get it from kode54's page. It is also contained in the special installer.

Reply #4
Ok, thats it! (I havn´t found it because I do not remember to activate it)

And after this, the last Question (I hope so  ):

Is it possible to create a shortcut for the Tempo adjust in SoundTouch? I havn´t found it in the Core / Shortcuts. If its possible, everything is perfect  Means: I can write, I can slowly write and I can correct anything by hearing it in the normal speed without entering the Menu!

Thanks a lot for our help and especially thanks to Peter Pawlowski and all the other Guys for the best and uglyest  Player I´ve ever seen!! 

Bye, Dirk

@ foosion, Congratiulation, Your Reply was your No. 999!!!!!

Reply #5
Is it possible to create a shortcut for the Tempo adjust in SoundTouch?[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=271896"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Unfortunately not.