Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Title Bar Display (Read 4590 times) previous topic - next topic

Title Bar Display

Hi2U

I luv foobar,

and I apreciate your werk a lot

on 0.7 the only plugin I´m missing still is "Title Bar Display"

will it be out anytime soon?

or am I too dumb to find it ?

snax

Title Bar Display

Reply #1
Sorry guys, I have been on vacation for the last month.

I'll see about updating title bar display (foo_tbar) to 0.7sdk tomorrow.

Title Bar Display

Reply #2
You can find the 0.7 version of foo_tbar here.

Older versions can be found here.

Title Bar Display

Reply #3
I just tried new version for 0.7, it works. But everytime I quit foobar, a "metadb_handle leaks" message pops up. It will be ok without Title Bar Display plugin.  Any idea?
btw, I met this "metadb_handle leaks" message here and there sometimes before, what does it mean?

foobar 0.7 rc13 & win2kpro

Title Bar Display

Reply #4
I'll look into that.  I have only started using 0.7 so I haven't looked at it too much yet.  I will check to see if that metadb_handle leaks is possibly a bug in foo_tbar.

As to what specifically "metadb_handle leaks" means, I am guessing a memory leak warning, but I am not sure.  I'll have to look into it more.

Thanks for pointing this out. 

Title Bar Display

Reply #5
Bash head against wall here.

I figured out what was wrong in my code.  I'll have to wait till after work to update my code and recompile it.

So please wait until I update foo_tbar.  Thanks.

Title Bar Display

Reply #6
Updated.  The link is the same as above.  Hopefully this fixes the problem.

I am unsure if the ansi (9x) version for 0.7x works.  If anyone can confirm this, thanks.

Title Bar Display

Reply #7
yeeehah, rc 13 win2kpro here and it werx

thanx a lot

Title Bar Display

Reply #8
It works well for me now. I like this plugin!
Thx for your rapid update.

Title Bar Display

Reply #9
I'll look into that.  I have only started using 0.7 so I haven't looked at it too much yet.  I will check to see if that metadb_handle leaks is possibly a bug in foo_tbar.

As to what specifically "metadb_handle leaks" means, I am guessing a memory leak warning, but I am not sure.  I'll have to look into it more.

Thanks for pointing this out. 

metadb_handle * tmp = play_ctrl->get_now_playing();

tmp->handle_release();// when not use ,should release,if not free,will pop up the warning messege when closing

Title Bar Display

Reply #10
Updated.  The link is the same as above.  Hopefully this fixes the problem.

I am unsure if the ansi (9x) version for 0.7x works.  If anyone can confirm this, thanks.

Peter has added Unicode support in a separate dll. I think you only need to create a single dll for your plugin, then set it to call for that dll when using 2k/XP. Something like that. Maybe someone can elaborate better.

Title Bar Display

Reply #11
Yes. See utf8api.h. If you don't see a function you absolutely need, you can request it.

Title Bar Display

Reply #12
metadb_handle * tmp = play_ctrl->get_now_playing();

tmp->handle_release();// when not use ,should release,if not free,will pop up the warning messege when closing

nox, the issue was that I had forgotten to release on the track changes.  I had been releasing on stop.  With Peters change in 0.7 for the notice, this bug was finally noticed.

sld, kode54:  I realize that utf8api has several functions in it.  I will look into seeing if Peter will include the 1 function I need.