Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Future of vinyl (Read 7240 times) previous topic - next topic

Future of vinyl

Hello
Hope it's ok if i post this here
i'am writing my dissertation on the future of vinyl. I compiled this survey for research purpose so if you have a few minutes to spare it would help me a lot. (answers can be given in English or Dutch)
Thanks for your help!!
survey

Future of vinyl

Reply #1
cool survey hope my taking it helps you m8

Future of vinyl

Reply #2
Please post the results when you've finished.

Cheers,
David.

Future of vinyl

Reply #3
any idea when the results will be posted?

Future of vinyl

Reply #4
I filled in your survey. Please let us know the results. 

Future of vinyl

Reply #5
If you answer "never" on question 2, I assume 3 and 4 are to be left blank, right? Cause it's not completely clear if they refer only to vinyl or music in general.

Future of vinyl

Reply #6
I started filling it in but stopped halfway for the same reason andy stated. It's a bit unclear what it is you're actually asking.

Future of vinyl

Reply #7
I dislike the fact that if I claim I buy the majority of my music on CD I'm asked to skip the questions on vinyl.  Most != all.
Creature of habit.

Future of vinyl

Reply #8
^ was that there before I posted above? If so I was blind and sorry for complaining.

Future of vinyl

Reply #10
my first post assumes that I selected cd or mp3 in the first question, so it's irrelevant.

Future of vinyl

Reply #11
Hello
Hope it's ok if i post this here
i'am writing my dissertation on the future of vinyl. I compiled this survey for research purpose so if you have a few minutes to spare it would help me a lot. (answers can be given in English or Dutch)
Thanks for your help!!
survey

I think you have a fundamental problem with this survey. Unless you carefully choose the participants to statistically represent the market you will have grossly skewed results.

Future of vinyl

Reply #12
Silly questions. Hope the answers help you with your dissertation though.
Nostalgia and collectibles have their place. People like them. Thats the future of vinyl. *shrugs*

Future of vinyl

Reply #13
Done, i hope i helped!

ZoltaR