Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Audio Interface problem (Read 714 times) previous topic - next topic

Audio Interface problem

Hello everyone,

I am using Foobar2000 for quite a bit of time now, but i have the same problem with all versions over and over again.

I had PS Audio NuWave DAC3 and the problem i was facing was that after i close the foobar (using the dac in exclusive mode), the other applications was not able to connect with the dac and i had to restart the dac.

However i sold the dac and now i have Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo USB, but again I have very similar problem. Every time i change songs or seek, it seems that the player is loading, and sometimes freezing (freezing the sound as well).

I wonder if i had the same problem twice with two different interfaces, itsm ore likely the Foobar itself.

Just wanted to share my experience if that help to improve.

Many thanks