Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Feature request: Undo should also work after sort by column header click (Read 990 times) previous topic - next topic

Feature request: Undo should also work after sort by column header click

Hi

Running foobar2000 1.5 on Windows 10 Pro.
On occasion I will click on a column to sort tracks in a playlist (sometimes by accident) and then I would like to be able to revert to my previous (manually) sorted playlist. Undo works perfectly when selecting tracks and sorting using the right click menu/the top drop down menu, but not when using any of the columns right on top of the tracks.

See attached image + webm for reference of my UI.

So my feature request is this: Undo should also work after clicking any of the headers (title, track, number, album, date, etc.).

Re: Feature request: Undo should also work after sort by column header click

Reply #1
It is working on Default UI.
Maybe it is bug / not possible with Columns UI.
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Re: Feature request: Undo should also work after sort by column header click

Reply #2
Silly me. I was running an antiquated version of Columns UI. Updated to latest version and the problem is solved. I tend to forget that foobar is put together by many different developers...
Thank you so much for the pointer! Much appreciated. :)