Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: %play_count% tagz for foo_uie_trackinfo? (Read 3523 times) previous topic - next topic

%play_count% tagz for foo_uie_trackinfo?

I'm throughouly confused.  I got foo_uie_trackinfo running and copied in some code from the 'post your fb2K .9' thread to get it to show Played x times so far, Last played... info.

The tags are as follows:

Code: [Select]
Played %play_counter% times so far. $char(10)
Last played: %play_date% at %play_time%$char(10)

I thought I'd need foo_playcount, but despite fervent looking, I can't find a new version.  How do I get that info working for .9?  Can anybody point me to a good tutorial?  Thanks!

Reply #1
I'm throughouly confused.  I got foo_uie_trackinfo running and copied in some code from the 'post your fb2K .9' thread to get it to show Played x times so far, Last played... info.

The tags are as follows:

Played %play_counter% times so far. $char(10)
Last played: %play_date% at %play_time%$char(10)

I thought I'd need foo_playcount, but despite fervent looking, I can't find a new version.  How do I get that info working for .9?  Can anybody point me to a good tutorial?  Thanks!

Not very difficult to find... Look here!
As for the tutorial - there's nothing particularly difficult about it, just use the tags %play_count% and %last_played%, and you get what you want.
Nothing is impossible if you don't need to do it yourself.

Reply #2
ah.  so my tags were wrong.  no wonder I couldn't find the right info .

is there a page that explains ways to format the tags?  Or to put it another way, is there somewhere that explains how to change the way %last_played% is displayed?

Reply #3
ah.  so my tags were wrong.  no wonder I couldn't find the right info .

is there a page that explains ways to format the tags?  Or to put it another way, is there somewhere that explains how to change the way %last_played% is displayed?

Where does .9 store these fields.  The old plugin stored this information in the file tag.  Is there a way to do this in the new playback statistics?

Reply #4

You could try this:
$if(%LAST_PLAYED%,Last played: $replace($substr(%LAST_PLAYED%,0,10),-,/) at $substr(%LAST_PLAYED%,12,16),Never played)
Excuse my English