Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI filters: add "Sub-Item Count"? (Read 975 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI filters: add "Sub-Item Count"?

Hello, I'm new to the fb2k media player. I've been working on its layout pretty extensively recently. I d/l'ed and deployed the "Columns UI" 3rd party extension and got it set up pretty damn near where I want it to be and how I want it to look. The only thing that's missing from my 2 (filter) lists are sub-item counts. This is what my setup looks like:

I've gone and looked around for an answer and often found people saying click the "Add Sub-Item Count", but I've yet to see it or know where to find that to click it in the first place.

It's a small issue, with a hopefully simple answer, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Columns UI filters: add "Sub-Item Count"?

Reply #1
Unfortunately CUI Filter panels have no such option. You only get a count up top of each panel 'All (23 Albums)' for example. If you feel that functionality is essential, you should try Facets. That is however only available for Default UI or as a separate window with CUI.