Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 882250 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1875
All I have to say is Veksha is now my hero, you have breathed life back into this plug in and for that I say thank you :)

Reply #1876
There must be something I've done wrong and this is likely answered before, but ...

I am playing Track 2, which is the title track. It shows correct artist / album / track title while loading - and then falls back to the first lyrics file in the folder, namely the lyrics for Track 1.
I manually enter a correct lyrics file. No cigar.
I delete the lyrics file for Track 1. It gets it right.
I put back the lyrics file for Track 1 and restart track 2. Wrong again.

Yes I do have the album title in all the lyrics files, but I was hoping to not have to scrap everything.

Reply #1877
If I want to share my home made synced lrc files with community, what platform would you recommend ? Would it be possible to add such a feature in the plugin ?

Reply #1878
If I want to share my home made synced lrc files with community, what platform would you recommend ?
Both lyrics.wikia and minilyrics are dead as far as adding .lrc lyrics is concerned. Not sure if former was ever alive, the latter works only as a source thanks to (in foobar's case) foo_uie_lyrics3_minilyrics plugin.

Reply #1879
FYI, LyricWiki (or lyrics.wikia.com in the LSP-3 list) has been shut down.  From Wikpedia:

"On April 2, 2019, LyricWiki was closed to editing by Fandom for repeated violations of the site's terms of service. The reasoning for this was that Fandom did not approve of images and lyrics that are "overly" sexual and/or shock people, aiming to be a "family friendly site". The site was later shut down completely on September 21, 2020, now redirected into community.fandom.com and data dump is not generated."

I have confirmed that the built-in plugin is no longer drawing lyrics and moved it to the "inactive" list.

Reply #1880
Can anyone confirm if veksha musixmatch plugin is returning timestamped lrc files? I believe i have some stored locally that i downloaded from musixmatch and now only see unsynced lyrics on the search results...
I did change the access token on the file.. maybe thats it. But when i changed i got more consistent results.

I'll try the original file later. But just did a search for Slipknot - Wait and Bleed and only unsynced lyrics from musixmatch.

Many thanks to veksha and cedricpc for the source plugins!

EDIT:
Oh well... Maybe im wrong here. But i reinstalled windows and didn't remember to allow lsass.exe on my firewall and just saw the blocked connections. I remember now when i installed the plugins and searching for something, lsass.exe connecting to something.
I dont even know if thats it, Or which plugin uses it for connections. I did allow it but still no synced lrc files. Maybe a restart will fix it.
Still i did find it strange the first time it happened, Using lsass, (Local Security Authority Subsystem Service). Why?

Reply #1881
It does work again, it looks like its a one time thing for lsass.exe, did not catch the connections but monitoring it for some time after seeing the musixmatch plugin was working again i didnt see any connections being made again.
Maybe its some API authentication thing.

Reply #1882
Props to veksha for this wealth of new lyrics sources! My foo_uie_lyrics3 plugin was doing really poorly in terms of lyrics found, now it's working beautifully again, and I can listen to the new album of German band "Die Ärzte" that came out a few weeks ago with lyrics :D

Reply #1883
I'm very glad for reviving this plug-in. Thanks guys, great work!

Reply #1885
Ok, I'm definitively bad at Cpp, it took me two hours just to filter results that don't include every terms of the searched artist name... And it's still not properly working with accentued characters in uppercase. ::)

Anyway, here is a new version that should remove all garbage results... The only possible drawback is that it will inevitably remove some legitimate results too (mispelling, compound characters, ...). Feel free to point out to me them, even though I have no idea to improve that at the moment.
here is a new version that should remove all garbage results...
sick! now this plugin is actually useful to me. haha!  :D
everything working nicely so far. big thanks to you. *claps*

ps: I almost finished my own minilyrics plugin. ;-)
not without your help, of course, mister.

Thank you so much, guys! This plugin works great now. :)

Reply #1886
I don't know if this has been requested yet, but I'd like an option for horizontal scrolling, like in ESLyric.
I'd like to keep using Lyrics3 (with @veksha 's amazing scripts), but I'd like horizontal scrolling in my layout.
Can this be implemented ? Thanks in advance.

Reply #1887
AZLyrics plugin ready
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

veksha tks a lot for all your  work, before get your plugins for darklyrics and AZ my "search lyrics" never ever found anything and now it is finding all very well. 

Before, after "nothing found", I had always to choose "custom search" menu then search by google.uk and view the result in web browser, VERY annoy

Reply #1889
Can I use vim to edit lyrics and get/set filename:timestamps?

as I do with VLC (& minilyrics & nulloy (waveform)) <-> telnet <-> gvim / win7
      with my script here:  https://github.com/moshahmed/vim/tree/master/mvim

If I can get/set current playing file fullpath:timestamps from foobar2000 /cmdline/telnet,
then I can use my  vim script above to control foobar.

Reply #1890
Thank you so much veksha! That should easily replace all your previous scraping components. :)

Reply #1891
Hello, lyrics lovers.
I managed to include all my lyric-source plugins into one component: foo_multisource. (7 in 1 plugins).
made some fixes for windows7 and other small things.
read more here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/foobar2000/comments/kl1ipj/lyric_show_panel_3_lyrics_from_genius_musixmatch/
Just installed this today after removing your separate plugins, and man it works GREAT!  Nice to know that you are updating it occasionally as well, .1->.2 as of the one at your link now.  Coupled with the separate metal-archives plugin, there's almost nothing I can't find!  Thanks again.

Reply #1893
Is there a way for this to check lyrics in the ID3 tag? If tag sync is available, then it is used. Otherwise after a search if no sync is found, if there is unsync it uses that.

Is there a Github repo or the like to contribute to?

Reply #1895
Is there a way for this to check lyrics in the ID3 tag?

In the Lyric Show 3 panel, move "Tag Search" from "Available Sources" to the left side and move it to the top of the "Search Order" list.  Then embedded lyrics will be displayed first and no search done by Veksha's plugin.

If a search is performed, the type looked for is controlled by the "Search for this type of lyric" drop-down box in the Lyric Show 3 panel preferences, it's not a function of foo_multisource itself.

Reply #1897
Hello,
is it possible to automatically save the lyric .lrc/txt to folder immediately after a successful search?

For example when playing a song it's searching through the various databases and the search usually takes about 15-20 sec.
Then the lyric will be displayed on the lyric panel, but it only automatically saves the lyric file to HDD on event ( when you play another song or play the same song again after a successful search ).

I really need this option, thank you!

Reply #1898
Is it possible to automatically save the lyric .lrc/txt to folder immediately after a successful search?
Select, context menu, Download lyrics will batch download and save them. Although with separate window and more steps.

Reply #1899
Is it possible to automatically save the lyric .lrc/txt to folder immediately after a successful search?
Select, context menu, Download lyrics will batch download and save them. Although with separate window and more steps.

Do you mean by manually left click in the lyric panel and click save? I don't need this, I need the process to be fully automated, because I don't use the panel itself only it's fetch function...

In ESLyric there is a option ( Foobar -> Tools -> ESLyric ) called: Lyric save scheme: Save when loaded. I need the same option also in Lyric Show 3. That's what I am looking for.