Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [fb2k 2.0] Queue Viewer (Read 9195 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [fb2k 2.0] Queue Viewer

Reply #75
I would like you to upload the Qsearch that although it is a simple component it fulfills the function that Quick Search did (for 32-bit) and that its author has not updated it for a long time.

You were not addressing me with the request but here is Marc2k3's QSearch 1.0.5, the most recently uploaded version (includes the sources).

Reply #76
I hate myself for this but I've attached QSearch 1.0.6.

The latest SDK has this note....

SDK: Updated search_index & library_index documentation. Please do not use library_index, no longer works as intended, call search_index methods instead.

The previous versions used library_index.  :/

Reply #77
I take it this has been abandoned? I only just found out that this has a function I've been wanting for a long time - Keep Queue contents after closing. This would be just about perfect for me if it could also show the queue as its own playlist. Drat.

I apologize for repeating myself before. I was perhaps overly excited.
Think millionaire, but with cannons.

Reply #79
Aha! It looks like I can enable the Keep Queue feature of your component while using the other features I need from the other one I use! Best of both worlds for my use case. Thank you so much for this component, marc2k3!
Think millionaire, but with cannons.

Reply #80
A new SDK release made me realise I wasn't handling UI colours in the proper way. What I did worked but it wasn't displaying inactive selection colours when other panels had focus. This release fixes that bug.

Reply #82
This was supposed to be abandoned but I fixed a silly bug where fb2k keyboard shortcuts were suppressed if this panel had focus in Columns UI. DUI was unaffected.