Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 6 Channel audio edit help (Read 3945 times) previous topic - next topic

6 Channel audio edit help

I have a wav file (ac3) that was saved form a movie in Vdubmod, it is a 1 stream 6 channel Tag 0x2000 ATSC/A-52 (Dolby AC3) file. the file contains the original english audio with an added french dub. it is not dual streamed. I suspect that i can remove the french dub if i can breakdown the channels, but i dont know which program will work for editing individual channels. I have tried the following with no success. Maven3d, audacity, foobar200, wavelab 4, cool edit 2.1

Any suggestions? i have both the save wav and the demuxed ac3 version files.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reply #1
U can decode with BeSweet/BeHappy to 6 separate mono WAVs. Or decode to a 6ch WAV and then strip it into 6 separate mono channels (mono WAVs) with Wavewizard, also applying a WAV_EXT to WAV PCM header conversion (for compatibility purposes).

Cheers.
"Screw u guys, I´m going home."

Reply #2
Use last (from nero 7.5.1.1 and after) Nero WaveEditor, which have ability to load direct any 6ch AC3, AAC, WAV, OGG, and it have gui like Cooledit, but have 6 seperate channles instead two or one.

Reply #3
I will give these suggestions a shot, Thanks!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021