Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: .AUE files from a NEW dts cinema disc (DTS2) (Read 5267 times) previous topic - next topic

.AUE files from a NEW dts cinema disc (DTS2)

is there anyone out there that would have a idea if there is any possible way to convert this audio file. if so please msg me any help would be great.
the old .AUD yes I know there is a APT-X soft out but the problem ist that prog only can handle with .AUD and if i rename the files to .AUD  i can convert 2minutes of the audio,is there maybe a way to adapt the program to the AUE files ?

Reply #1
I have the same problem. I have tried various methods and best I can do is the 2min then nada... noise or garble. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply #2
Obviously this is why DTS implemented their new encryption, to kill that pesky aptx100 plugin.  But I expect like everything else, it will eventually be cracked.  Just be patient and vigilant.
May the FOURCC be with you...

Reply #3
Hello,

If it presents itself as the CPPM of SACD or DVD Audio, it won't be so easy to break the axis protector of the system, to less not to be able to break its moneybox what is always possible....