Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: in_opus for Winamp 2 compatible player (Read 3448 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Opus inside OggPages

in_opus for Winamp 2 compatible player

Is there an in_opus.dll available?  I need one for another player that supports Winamp 2 and early Winamp 5 input plugins.  Cheers.

Re: in_opus for Winamp 2 compatible player

Reply #2
I found this one but it only works for later versions of Winamp 5.   I need this modified to work with earlier Winamp 5 or Winamp 2.  This is due to a player that I developed (in Delphi) many years ago to support Winamp input plugins for decoding.  I don't know how to modify it to work with later input plugins.

I've been trying to contact thinktink with personal messages in the Winamp forum and his Skype contact, but no response for over a week.

If the source code is available, I'm willing to pay for the required changes at a good hourly rate.  It shouldn't take much work, but I'm no good with C/C++ languages.

Cheers,
Ross.