Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to enable Autoplalyist? (Read 1459 times) previous topic - next topic

How to enable Autoplalyist?

Hello,
i want do use autoplaylist. But in my Foobar Installation i cant enable it.
Under [Library] there should [Autoplaylist]: http://eolindel.free.fr/foobar0.9/img/media3.gif

But this is how it looks on my pc:

What can I do to became Autoplalylist? is there a Component which disables it?

hopefully
Amerlander

Reply #1
I guess it was removed from there some time ago (according to the URL that is a picture of version 0.9).

Why would you need it anyway? You can create autoplylists directly out of the Album List.

Reply #2
Making an autoplaylist is typically done from a library viewing component (such as foo_uie_albumlist) or a Search component (such as Media Library Search [main menu > library > search] ). These components will have options to send a selection of files to a new autoplaylist.

In the CUI Album List panel, right-click a selection of files and you should see the option "Create Autoplaylist".

In the Media Library Search window, the same option is available when clicking on the button in the top-right corner [...].

Reply #3
Why would you need it anyway? You can create autoplylists directly out of the Album List.

I want to add a autoplaylist for my top rated titles (i added a Tag "Rating" with the values 1 to 5).
And a history of played songs would be great, becouse with "Random" playing order it isn´t posible to skipp a song backwards.
And at least an autoplaylist for most played songst.

The last two points are described here (www.eolindel.free.fr/foobar0.9/autoplaylist.php) under "Tips" on the bottom of the page.

But I havent a clue how to do this on my Foobar version.
Inserting "Last_played IS *" or "Play_counter GREATER 0" in the search gives no result. So i cant create a autoplaylist from the search.
Any Tips or ideas?

Edit: inserting "%rating% IS 5 OR %rating% IS 4" or "%rating% GREATER 3" in the search worked fine. Now i have actual a n autoplaylist for top rated songs. But whats to do for a history an most played?

Edit2: ok, I just need this Component: Playback Statistics v3.x (foo playcount).

Amerlander

ps.
sorry for my English, I´m not a native.