Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Where is "Total Time Played" data stored? (Read 2993 times) previous topic - next topic

Where is "Total Time Played" data stored?

Title says it all.  I've put going on two weeks in the 3 months since I found foobar and I'd like to see how much I do in a year.

Thanks.

Reply #1
New .cfg file format isn't compatible with old one, tough luck. You can still write the old value down in old foobar2000 if you haven't overwritten/deleted it.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #2
what? you can't make a converter in 2 minutes from old config format to new??? ro you don't want to?....
who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; strip; finger; mount; gasp; yes; uptime; umount; sleep

Reply #3
The way config variables work has changed, old values inside the file can't be simply mapped to new ones.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.