Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: possible fb2k bug (Read 2083 times) previous topic - next topic

possible fb2k bug

Ok, i dont know if this is a bug or if its intended to be this way but it drives me insane. The status bar is broken in to 5 sections right, #3 and #4 are both times, #3 being the either the current pos in the playing track or the remaining time and #4 is the total time right? Well #4 is the total time of whateva is highlighted in the playlist. That doesnt make sense seeing as everything else in the status bar is about the currently playing track. It annoys me seeing | 3:43 | 7:34 | and then it just finishes. aahh.

...Although if thats the way Peter wants it then i'll happily deal with it 

PS: _PLEASE_ mr foobar put an option in the playback menu so that upon Play, Stop, Next Prev the current song becomes highlighted

Thanks for the great player mr foobar! Also thanks soooooooooo much for supporting unicode properly

possible fb2k bug

Reply #1
you can change the colour of the current playing song using the playlist formatting.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you."