Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Kameleon by Br3tt (Read 316447 times) previous topic - next topic

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #375
Thanks but this box was already checked. I tried unchecking it and Foobar froze on me. Any other possibilities?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #376
Hi,

I think there is something to correct in your epl playlist code about the autorating, you use %play_counter% that works only if you have play_counter tags instead of $get(play_counter) that will work for play_count and play_counter tags

I use play_count and i had to replace the line

$if(%play_counter%,$puts(rating,$div(%play_counter%,$get(autorate.add))),$puts(rating,0))

by

$if($get(play_counter),$puts(rating,$div($get(play_counter),$get(autorate.add))),$puts(rating,0))

to have the stars display correctly.
Sorry for the bad english, I'm french .

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #378
So I was using kameleon_rate_to_db=1 because I didn't want to change the "Date Modified" for my mp3's, but then I noticed that once I moved an album folder from one location to another, the ratings would get lost! So I gave in and changed the above setting back to "0" so that ratings get tagged in the file... however, now when I rate an mp3, the tags are lost, at least in the Vista Windows Explorer view as well as in the dbPowerAmp tab in file properties:

First 2 tracks were rated with default setting (in Tag, not database):

[a href="http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rating3.jpg" target="_blank"]

Anyone know what the deal is with this?

Can someone help me with the above issue? Any info is much appreciated, thx!

Also, for some reason, shpeck is now displaying in its own window, rather than in the VIS panel. How can I force shpeck to display in the VIS panel? Right now it is blank/black:

Hi,

I think there is something to correct in your epl playlist code about the autorating, you use %play_counter% that works only if you have play_counter tags instead of $get(play_counter) that will work for play_count and play_counter tags

I use play_count and i had to replace the line

$if(%play_counter%,$puts(rating,$div(%play_counter%,$get(autorate.add))),$puts(rating,0))

by

$if($get(play_counter),$puts(rating,$div($get(play_counter),$get(autorate.add))),$puts(rating,0))

to have the stars display correctly.

Thanks - but I don't see this code anywhere. What I was editing originally to change the Rating from tag to database was this code in the Rating splitter:

Code: [Select]

$if(%_isplaying%,
    $ifequal($get(rating),1,
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r1x.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,0,TAG:SET:rating:0),TOOLTIP:"Reset")
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),0,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r1.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,1,TAG:SET:rating:1),TOOLTIP:"Average")
    )
    $ifequal($get(rating),2,
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),12,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r2x.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,0,TAG:SET:rating:0),TOOLTIP:"Reset")
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),12,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r2.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,2,TAG:SET:rating:2),TOOLTIP:"Good")
    )
    $ifequal($get(rating),3,
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),24,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r3x.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,0,TAG:SET:rating:0),TOOLTIP:"Reset")
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),24,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r3.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,3,TAG:SET:rating:3),TOOLTIP:"Very Good")
    )
    $ifequal($get(rating),4,
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),36,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r4x.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,0,TAG:SET:rating:0),TOOLTIP:"Reset")
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),36,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r4.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,4,TAG:SET:rating:4),TOOLTIP:"Excellent")
    )
    $ifequal($get(rating),5,
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),48,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r5x.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,0,TAG:SET:rating:0),TOOLTIP:"Reset")
        $button($get(rate.x),$get(rate.y),48,0,12,12,$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r'$get(rating)'.png',$get(img)'/rating/set'$get(no.set)'/r5.png',$ifequal(%kameleon_rate_to_db%,1,5,TAG:SET:rating:5),TOOLTIP:"MegaHit")
    )
  )

I have it set just as above now but when I rate a track I lose all tags when viewing in Windows Explorer, dbPowerAmp, etc. Foobar seems to read them OK though... Another thing is that I have foo_playcount.dll loaded but no config for it in Foobar Preferences:

Also, if anyone can help me with the shpeck issue, that would be great too! This config was working so well until recently - not sure what went wrong.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #379
foodunit moved topic to "not my release elplaylist"

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #380
I have it set just as above now but when I rate a track I lose all tags when viewing in Windows Explorer, dbPowerAmp, etc. Foobar seems to read them OK though...

You are still writing Ratings to tag and foobar writes tags with ID3v2.4/UTF-8 and win explorer can't read this (I'm not sur if 2.4 or UTF-8 is the problem).

Go to Preferences-->Advanced-->Tagging/Mp3-->check ID3v2 compatibility Mode
Or install AudioShell Extension (AudioShell) - it can read UTF-8 and prepares additional columns for win explorer.

Another thing is that I have foo_playcount.dll loaded but no config for it in Foobar Preferences:

Cause there are no preferences.

The only thing you can do is to check/uncheck writing database entries to tags in Preferences-->Advanced-->Tools-->Playback Statistics

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #384
The command in Curacao for GB-Button is COMMAND:'Edit/Jump/Previous/by album' (Previous/Next, by album/artist)

Maybe you can use this for a shortcut.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #385
I apologize if this is obvious.  I have a question about play count.  I understand that there are two options, one writing to the tags, and one to the database.  Is there any way when writing to the database for it to reflect in the little number by the song name and the stat panel?  Or is that just tags.  Where are the database statistics shown?  Thanks.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #386
I'm talking about the official Playback Statistics now, I don't know anything about PBS Custom.

The database ratings are shown in the properties tab of the properties panel in the Playback Statistics section. But they are also shown there, if you are rating in tags.

To show ratings there are two different ways of it.
Via the metadata %rating% - relating to Database and Tags, or via meta(%rating%) - relating only to the tag Rating.

And with the metadata %rating% there are some problems with confusing double-ratings, if you have two different rating values in database and tags. The Rating is not shown properly, it's a mix of both them.

So you can request the Rating by asking for meta(%rating%) and then for %rating%

I hope I talked in a clear way, if not, ask again.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #387
Well, I got same problem as I got in first version of FooKameleon. My artist art won't show up, although my address is correct. Last time I had this problem I fix it by reinstalling whole foobar and kameleon. I did this time twice, but no go. I know you're tired of answering questions like this, but check out this picture and you'll se no one had this problem before:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6972/blahf.jpg

In artist panel, there's pictures of artists,in exvar is correct adress and folder does contain valid pictures. What's the problem?
In previous version, if there's no artist art, fookameleon would load cover art instead of artist art, but now it's just baroque wallpaper. Is something changed since last version (in visual meaning of background) except default wallpaper and how can I change it to be as it used to be before?

Also, how can I change default text for track name ( http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/812/sdas.jpg ) to show in Calibri or in some other font? Thanks so much

Anyway, big props on new realease of Kameleon, it's awesome and probably best skin ever released for Foo  Peace

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #388
Maybe a silly answer, but check you slash directions.

terry

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #390
I'm talking about the official Playback Statistics now, I don't know anything about PBS Custom.

The database ratings are shown in the properties tab of the properties panel in the Playback Statistics section. But they are also shown there, if you are rating in tags.

To show ratings there are two different ways of it.
Via the metadata %rating% - relating to Database and Tags, or via meta(%rating%) - relating only to the tag Rating.

And with the metadata %rating% there are some problems with confusing double-ratings, if you have two different rating values in database and tags. The Rating is not shown properly, it's a mix of both them.

So you can request the Rating by asking for meta(%rating%) and then for %rating%

I hope I talked in a clear way, if not, ask again.

Thanks for the reply.  Here's my issue.  I would like to have the number of times played reflected in the little number by the song title and the statistics panel on the left side without writing to the tags.  This may be impossible. 

On Falstaff's site, he gives 2 options for playback statistics, one using the official(written to database) and one using the custom (written to tags). 

Under Preferences>tools there should be a play counter settings page, but on mine I don't have it (using 0.9.6.3).  Under Preferences>tools>Playback Statistics Custom>database dropdown, if i select only foo_custominfo database, the playback numbers are not updated.  My question is where that foo_custominfo database is located and shown (I realize you're responding about the offical playback statistics).  Again, I apologize if what I'm asking is obviously impossible or that I'm misunderstanding something.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #391
Well, I got same problem as I got in first version of FooKameleon. My artist art won't show up, although my address is correct. Last time I had this problem I fix it by reinstalling whole foobar and kameleon. I did this time twice, but no go. I know you're tired of answering questions like this, but check out this picture and you'll se no one had this problem before:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6972/blahf.jpg

In artist panel, there's pictures of artists,in exvar is correct adress and folder does contain valid pictures. What's the problem?
In previous version, if there's no artist art, fookameleon would load cover art instead of artist art, but now it's just baroque wallpaper. Is something changed since last version (in visual meaning of background) except default wallpaper and how can I change it to be as it used to be before?

Also, how can I change default text for track name ( http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/812/sdas.jpg ) to show in Calibri or in some other font? Thanks so much

Anyway, big props on new realease of Kameleon, it's awesome and probably best skin ever released for Foo  Peace

answer already given : 1. in the doc, 2. post #329 http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....st&p=617667

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #392
i want to let the pl and al list panel aways max size when i click on them.
is there a way to do this?
and thanks for this great config. 
you are amazing! 

sorry for the bad english.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #393
you are amazing! 

Yes, it's possible and it was one of the first things I tweaked for my personal use

Right-click on PL-button, then go to splitter-settings, script.
Search for this part:

$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),
    $if($isvisible_c(-> Max),

You have to change the single next row to:
$imagebutton($add($get(lpf.x),5),$add($get(lpf.y),7),15,21,$get(z)'/bt/AL_up0.png',$get(z)'/bt/AL_up0.png',PANELSHOW:-> Max:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),PANELSHOW:P8:0;PANELSHOW:-> AL:0,PANELSHOW:P8:1;PANELSHOW:-> AL:1);$if($isvisible_c(-> ART),PANELSHOW:P1:1,PANELSHOW:P1:0);PANELSHOW:-> ART:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PHO),PANELSHOW:P7:1,PANELSHOW:P7:0);PANELSHOW:-> PHO:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> LYR),PANELSHOW:P2:1,PANELSHOW:P2:0);PANELSHOW:-> LYR:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> INF),PANELSHOW:P3:1,PANELSHOW:P3:0);PANELSHOW:-> INF:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> VIS),PANELSHOW:P4:1,PANELSHOW:P4:0);PANELSHOW:-> VIS:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> STA),PANELSHOW:P5:1,PANELSHOW:P5:0);PANELSHOW:-> STA:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> SPE),PANELSHOW:P6:1,PANELSHOW:P6:0);PANELSHOW:-> SPE:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),PANELSHOW:P9:1,PANELSHOW:P9:0);PANELSHOW:-> PL:0;REFRESH,,)

Then search for the row after
$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),
,$if($isvisible_c(-> Max),
and replace it with

$imagebutton($sub($get(lpanel.w),14),$add($get(lpf.y),7),15,21,$get(z)'/bt/PL_up0.png',$get(z)'/bt/PL_up0.png',PANELSHOW:-> Max:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),PANELSHOW:P9:0;PANELSHOW:-> AL:0,PANELSHOW:P9:1;PANELSHOW:-> PL:1);$if($isvisible_c(-> ART),PANELSHOW:P1:1,PANELSHOW:P1:0);PANELSHOW:-> ART:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PHO),PANELSHOW:P7:1,PANELSHOW:P7:0);PANELSHOW:-> PHO:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> LYR),PANELSHOW:P2:1,PANELSHOW:P2:0);PANELSHOW:-> LYR:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> INF),PANELSHOW:P3:1,PANELSHOW:P3:0);PANELSHOW:-> INF:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> VIS),PANELSHOW:P4:1,PANELSHOW:P4:0);PANELSHOW:-> VIS:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> STA),PANELSHOW:P5:1,PANELSHOW:P5:0);PANELSHOW:-> STA:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> SPE),PANELSHOW:P6:1,PANELSHOW:P6:0);PANELSHOW:-> SPE:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),PANELSHOW:P8:1,PANELSHOW:P8:0);PANELSHOW:-> AL:0;REFRESH,,)

Good luck!

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #394
Thanks for the reply.  Here's my issue.  I would like to have the number of times played reflected in the little number by the song title and the statistics panel on the left side without writing to the tags.  This may be impossible.

Ok, now I understand what you want.

On Falstaff's site, he gives 2 options for playback statistics, one using the official(written to database) and one using the custom (written to tags). 

Under Preferences>tools there should be a play counter settings page, but on mine I don't have it (using 0.9.6.3).

It looks like an addtitional 3d Party Plugin, like foo_playcount (unofficial)

Under Preferences>tools>Playback Statistics Custom>database dropdown, if i select only foo_custominfo database, the playback numbers are not updated.  My question is where that foo_custominfo database is located and shown (I realize you're responding about the offical playback statistics).  Again, I apologize if what I'm asking is obviously impossible or that I'm misunderstanding something.

Ok, you need to have foo_custominfo to be installed to get the database.

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...m)#Introduction

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #395
you are amazing! 

Yes, it's possible and it was one of the first things I tweaked for my personal use

Right-click on PL-button, then go to splitter-settings, script.
Search for this part:

$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),

You have to change the single next row to:
$imagebutton($add($get(lpf.x),5),$add($get(lpf.y),7),15,21,$get(z)'/bt/AL_up0.png',$get(z)'/bt/AL_up0.png',PANELSHOW:-> Max:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),PANELSHOW:P8:0;PANELSHOW:-> AL:0,PANELSHOW:P8:1;PANELSHOW:-> AL:1);$if($isvisible_c(-> ART),PANELSHOW:P1:1,PANELSHOW:P1:0);PANELSHOW:-> ART:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PHO),PANELSHOW:P7:1,PANELSHOW:P7:0);PANELSHOW:-> PHO:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> LYR),PANELSHOW:P2:1,PANELSHOW:P2:0);PANELSHOW:-> LYR:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> INF),PANELSHOW:P3:1,PANELSHOW:P3:0);PANELSHOW:-> INF:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> VIS),PANELSHOW:P4:1,PANELSHOW:P4:0);PANELSHOW:-> VIS:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> STA),PANELSHOW:P5:1,PANELSHOW:P5:0);PANELSHOW:-> STA:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> SPE),PANELSHOW:P6:1,PANELSHOW:P6:0);PANELSHOW:-> SPE:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),PANELSHOW:P9:1,PANELSHOW:P9:0);PANELSHOW:-> PL:0;REFRESH,,)

Then search for the row after
$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),
,$if($isvisible_c(-> Max),
and replace it with

$imagebutton($sub($get(lpanel.w),14),$add($get(lpf.y),7),15,21,$get(z)'/bt/PL_up0.png',$get(z)'/bt/PL_up0.png',PANELSHOW:-> Max:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PL),PANELSHOW:P9:0;PANELSHOW:-> AL:0,PANELSHOW:P9:1;PANELSHOW:-> PL:1);$if($isvisible_c(-> ART),PANELSHOW:P1:1,PANELSHOW:P1:0);PANELSHOW:-> ART:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> PHO),PANELSHOW:P7:1,PANELSHOW:P7:0);PANELSHOW:-> PHO:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> LYR),PANELSHOW:P2:1,PANELSHOW:P2:0);PANELSHOW:-> LYR:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> INF),PANELSHOW:P3:1,PANELSHOW:P3:0);PANELSHOW:-> INF:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> VIS),PANELSHOW:P4:1,PANELSHOW:P4:0);PANELSHOW:-> VIS:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> STA),PANELSHOW:P5:1,PANELSHOW:P5:0);PANELSHOW:-> STA:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> SPE),PANELSHOW:P6:1,PANELSHOW:P6:0);PANELSHOW:-> SPE:0;$if($isvisible_c(-> AL),PANELSHOW:P8:1,PANELSHOW:P8:0);PANELSHOW:-> AL:0;REFRESH,,)

Good luck!

thanks

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #396
I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but is there anyway I could use if statements in the extended variables. That is, define a variable outside of it and then call it with extended variables? For the album art, I want it to first scan for folder.jpg -> cover.jpg and if not, *.jpg

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #397
Hello, Br3tt!
Thank you for your assembly. This is a very great work!
I ask for help, please with a problem in assembling Kameleon 1.1a:

1. Any font on the panel Chronflow looks crooked. Any!
2. In the WSH Panel has no indication of numbers. Is only visible to the slider.
My operational system Windows XP SP3.
P.S. Sorry for my English. :-)

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #398
Did you install all the fonts?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #399
Yes, of course. everything is done according to the instructions