Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Splitfire buttons (Read 23159 times) previous topic - next topic

Splitfire buttons

Reply #25
well poo on foosion for getting my hopes up that it would work.  [a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=297415"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
All I said was that foo_ui_columns does not require GDI+. I am not responsible for invalid conclusions you draw from that due to lacking knowledge on your side, and I would prefer if you wouldn't verbally throw feces on other forum members in the future.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=297439"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

anyway.. your OP was pretty much useless, since we were discussing getting transpareny working in win2k. if you knew what i wanted to do wasn't going to work, you should have just said so.
Brian

Splitfire buttons

Reply #26
I'm having the same problem... I have libpng.dll and zlib.dll in my foobar2000 folder (not components) and I get the following error whenever I restart fb2k:

ERROR (foo_ui_columns) : Failed to load libpng. Ensure you have libpng and zlib present in an appropriate location.