Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Drag and drop stopped working even in fresh Foobar install  (Read 740 times) previous topic - next topic

Drag and drop stopped working even in fresh Foobar install

Hello

Recently in the past year or so (sorry not sure exactly when) I drag and drop from windows explorer into a playlist stopped working. Import files works fine but my daily workflow (professional audio production) requires me to drag and drop files to add them.

I've completely un-installed foobar and the user data. Then installed latest Foobar and it still doesn't work for me. Is there something I need to do in Windows to get this working again ?

Thanks

Re: Drag and drop stopped working even in fresh Foobar install

Reply #1
Do you use any other GUI components? Like `foo_spider_monkey_panel` or `foo_facets` or some playlist panel component?
Are you on Windows 10 (which is known to break stuff regularly)?

Re: Drag and drop stopped working even in fresh Foobar install

Reply #2
Yes Windows 10 , no custom components yet just the base Foobar install fresh no extra stuff