Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: @ all german users! (Read 4370 times) previous topic - next topic

@ all german users!

is there any good german forum for audionews and advanced users like hydrogenaudio?
i can understand english very good, but i have a few friends who are interessted in audio encoding with less english-skill.
and for me it is interessting to know too.

Thank you for your answers.

@ all german users!

Reply #1
come to the german chip mp3 forum, some german guys from here are there too! It's the only one i visit frequently

@ all german users!

Reply #2
There are some audio related forum sections at Digital-Inn

@ all german users!

Reply #3
even an ogg vorbis forum 

@ all german users!

Reply #4
There is no other forum like Hydrogen Audio. No other place has so many developers posting regularly, no other place has so many advanced users, and no other place has such a generally high standard of discussion.

The CHIP forum was the last I would have suggested, BTW  It's not poisoned by 128kbps Xing idiots anymore, but that doesn't at all mean it's "advanced"...

@ all german users!

Reply #5
well, what other german forum would you prefer ?

@ all german users!

Reply #6
www.dvdboard.de

has a forum for music in generally, discussing new releases of albums, as CDDA, DVD-A, (or unfortunately SACD
and it has a forum for "working on sound", well it was thought to be sound for movies, but of course there is helped newbies, how to encode to mp3 or whatever, too.

As dvdboard.de is the biggest forum related to DVD in German speaking area, it would make sense, if more experinced german speaking people would answer questions over there...

Then there is the german doom9 forum.