Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: kernelstreaming (Read 4581 times) previous topic - next topic

kernelstreaming

i used the search function and found interessting topics about kernel streaming but not if it is still just an experimental technology in foobar or if it should be used if it works. are there major bugs so that i should tay away from that feature or is it "officially" recommended

thanks, ben

kernelstreaming

Reply #1
[deleted]

kernelstreaming

Reply #2
does the turtle beach santa cruz under windows xp supoort kernel streaming? and if so, what are the best settings?

btw, it lets me select it in the settings and plays sound, but i don't know if it actually works. no crashes though.

kernelstreaming

Reply #3
does the turtle beach santa cruz under windows xp supoort kernel streaming? and if so, what are the best settings?

btw, it lets me select it in the settings and plays sound, but i don't know if it actually works. no crashes though.

Yes.

16-bit fixed point. (You can pass larger samples, but the drivers will just downsample)

The Santa Cruz accepts 44.1Khz output with no problem.  I've never tested 48Khz output.

If it's playing, then it works.