Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CUETools on GitHub. May we see a new compile soon? [split from topic CUETools DB] (Read 2233 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from CUETools DB

CUETools on GitHub. May we see a new compile soon? [split from topic CUETools DB]

I recently moved the CTDB website code from sourceforge to github - https://github.com/gchudov/db.cue.tools
And repaired discogs monthly snapshot import that was broken for a while.
I see you did the same for CUETools itself and lifted it to VS2017/NET4.7. May we see a new compile soon? I started to put it together myself im VS but still have tons of misses. I am a noob in getting all these dependencies together unfortunately.
Is troll-adiposity coming from feederism?
With 24bit music you can listen to silence much louder!

Re: CUETools on GitHub. May we see a new compile soon? [split from topic CUETools DB]

Reply #1
I'll try. There were some breaking changes to settings format and such, so before i upload a new build i wanted to finish those at least and run some tests to see it all still works ;)
CUETools 2.1.6

Re: CUETools on GitHub. May we see a new compile soon? [split from topic CUETools DB]

Reply #2
Nice to hear that and thanks again for the many work you invest!

Reply #3
I have no idea if this helps with anything but i wanted to mention that CUETools.Flake.exe built in VS2017 takes a noticable speed hit against the 2.16 version i once compiled in SharpDevelop. I did never build 2.17 before so it may be a general thing.