Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Question] enable embedded cue sheet on multiple file? (Read 3697 times) previous topic - next topic

[Question] enable embedded cue sheet on multiple file?

I have hundreds of flac and ape album image files with a cue sheet for each.  I want to embed the cue sheet on all of album image files.
I can enable cue sheet one by one in Foobar but too many.
Is there an easy way to enable embedded cuesheet on multiple images at once?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Reply #1
Hi!
I have the same question.

Reply #2
If the image file and cue sheet have the same name you could possibly use a batch file with Case's Tag to do this.
I'm on a horse.

Reply #3
I use Tag and foo_run for this purposes. It's not for multiple images at once but faster then with standard foobar utils.

place tag.exe to folder "foobar2000\Tag" and create at the same folder bat-file "embed_cuesheet.bat" which must content the following text:

Code: [Select]
@echo off
if exist "%~1*.cue" (
rename "%~1*.cue" embedded.cue
%~dp0tag.exe -f "cuesheet=%~1embedded.cue" %2 --overwrite
)

then you should create new command for foo_run: "embed cuesheet" with the following path:

tag\embed_cuesheet "$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,)" "%path%"

then select image file (or any track of it) in foobar and run this command (I create button for this command in foobar). if cue sheet exists in folder with image file, bat-file will rename it in "embedded.cue" and then will embed it to image file.

NOTE: there could be the only one cue sheet in the folder!

P.S. so sorry for my bad english 

Reply #4
I use a bat file with this (replace %% with % if run from commandline):
@for %%i in (*.wv) do tag.exe -f "cuesheet=%%~ni.cue" "%%i"

You could probably use case's sweep.exe (dunno where to find that now) to run that command in all dirs (adding the formats you need to the command).
Note that this doesn't check if that tags exist and hence can possibly break something. It assumes cuesheet have same filename as the audio file.

edit: http://www.rarewares.org/files/case/Sweep.zip

Reply #5
Oh, thanx, frends! I will try it...