Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar playlist compilation albums problem (Read 725 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar playlist compilation albums problem

hello guys. i have an annoying problem with foobar. whenever i add a compilation album to foobar playlist, this doesnt appear as a whole album, but each one track is appearing as if it an album by itself. thus i have to click on every "album" track to reveal the song and play it or whatever.
can a compilation folder consisting of different artists appear as one "album" in playlist? like it is in the folder? and not as separate albums? thank you

Re: foobar playlist compilation albums problem

Reply #1
This is likely because of a particular sorting and grouping structure of that playlist.  Is the Album Artist field empty of those compilation albums? If so fill that field with something like "Various Artists". If that doesn't solve the issue could you share the sort and grouping pattern used for the playlist?

Re: foobar playlist compilation albums problem

Reply #2
wow my friend. this did the trick, you are so amazing. i cant thank you enough. finally!!!!!!

now the only thing i am missing is for a  scroll bar to appear on the right side of the playlist so that i can easily move the playlist up and down. i cant see it.

again thank you so much