Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Weird crash when foobar isn't minimized (Read 703 times) previous topic - next topic

Weird crash when foobar isn't minimized

I keep having this weird crash. I found a workaround by keeping foobar minimized, but this isn't optimal. It doesn't seem to matter if foobar is focused or in the background. The time after which it crashes also ranges from about 15 minutes to several hours.
There might be a correlation between the power supplied to my pc and the crash also often occurs when my screen goes on standby, but again only when not minimized. I will supply the crash report and hopefully someone will be able to help me.

Re: Weird crash when foobar isn't minimized

Reply #2
Thanks for the help. I updated my NVidia drivers and the crash hasn't occured anymore.

Re: Weird crash when foobar isn't minimized

Reply #3
Even better, you get to keep your components.