Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 24 bit LPCM to Audio Cd ? (Read 2425 times) previous topic - next topic

24 bit LPCM to Audio Cd ?

Hello all,I want to make a 'normal' audio cd from the Soundtrack of a Roger Waters Dvd. I've used Dvd Decrypter to rip the 24 bit Lpcm stereo audio track and have it sitting on my Hd as a vob file. How do I convert it to a 16 bit - 44.1 khz wav file ?

A previous post used Graphedit,I got this but couldnt work out how to set up the filters etc (or what filters I would need come to that)

And yet another post used Dvd2avi to convert the vob to a wav,I tied this but the version i have (1.76) doesnt support 24 bit (or so the error box says)

So could someone 'talk me through' step by step to convert this ?

Thanks in advance

Acheron

24 bit LPCM to Audio Cd ?

Reply #1
Do a google search for ssrc gui. Set it to 44/16 with triangular dither. You may have to change the file extension to .wav.

Or if you have cool edit, it will also do this for you I think.