Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #6] One issue and a couple questions (Read 651 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #6] One issue and a couple questions

Greetings! First time foobar2000 user here coming from iTunes and I'm running into an issue. I've imported my Apple Lossless library from iTunes to foobar2000 and I've installed ColumnsUI and set it up to have a iTunes-esk setup. However for the life of me I can't get the artist and album filter panes to show any artists or albums at all.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9622/foobara.jpg

So, how can I get that to work correctly?

My other questions are;

1. Is there a plugin or function that allows support for iTunes' custom sorting options from the ALAC metadata?

2. My media library is handled by iTunes and it's a mix of Apple Lossless files, AAC files and MP3s. If there a way to force foobar2000 to watch the media folder and only add the Apple Lossless files? Problem is ALAC and AAC use the same MP4 m4a container so the exclude options wouldn't work for that. Any plugins or anything?