Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: DVD-Audio, burning and playing (Read 1677 times) previous topic - next topic

DVD-Audio, burning and playing

After a lot of hassle I managed to burn my first DVD-Audio with my own music in hirez format: Mac OSX 10.4.7, G4, DVD-Audiofile (for preparing the .iso image) and Mac's disk utility. I authored my tracks such that I divided them into three sets and placed the sets in one of three "Groups" on the DVD-A image. Audio-file worked great and everything is visible in the image.

My Linn Unidisk SC accepted the DVD-A and played well .... but unfortunately only the tracks that I had placed in Group 1. I did not manage to access and play the other Groups on the DVD to play the tracks. Whe my player arrives at the last track of group 1 it stops and no "jump forward" command helps. Note that I am a video-phobic so I have no TV set hooked up to my Linn.

Anybody has an idea why I cannot access any Group other than number one on my DVD player? Your help is highly appreciated.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021