Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to save EAC options? (Read 4195 times) previous topic - next topic

How to save EAC options?

Some time ago I uninstalled my old EAC an installed a newer version. In the older version all the settings were saved in the EAC dir. In the newer version it seems like they are being saved to the registry (?). Now I'm about to uninstall win98, format my drives and install win2k. How can I save all the EAC options that took me three hours to go through so I don't have to do it again? Is there a way?

/Mikael

How to save EAC options?

Reply #1
Originally posted by 12345
How can I save all the EAC options that took me three hours to go through so I don't have to do it again? Is there a way?

There is option EAC -> Profiles -> Save Profile that writes some kind of configuration file. I haven't tried it but I assume it does what you need.

How to save EAC options?

Reply #2
Ahh... Seems to fit my needs perfectly. Thanks for the help.

/Mikael