Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Mobile Redesign of the interface would be , immesureably appreciated (Read 3350 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Mobile Redesign of the interface would be , immesureably appreciated

Guys! hear me out , there is an app in iOS AppStore that is Decoupled and this app looks amazing , especially the blur effects , if something like this can be done on the iOS version of the app then it would look amazing , rounded corners , bold text in special areas , iPod like album scroll , a bit smaller pause and play button , slightly tweaking the placement of the album art and giving it rounded corners too , guys it would be a dream come true for me , and it would be easier for iOS too , as there is swift and other apple libraries that are used in Decoupled and can be used again to make the foobar app , as far the request on android , if it's possible on android then please do it ,if not then atleast on the iOS app.

Thanks!

Akshat

Re: Foobar Mobile Redesign of the interface would be , immesureably appreciated

Reply #1
All in all the mobile apps of fb2k have an awful design. I am not repeating the old story of foobar2000 on desktop ist not skinned. foobar2000 is good looking on desktop BECAUSE it uses standard windows ui whereas the mobile apps are not following the usual desing for android or iOS apps. I've given up hope that this odd design will ever change

Reply #2
That’s sad to hear that .

Reply #3
Create it yourself.  :)

Are the default Mobile skins available?
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=121016.0
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN ANANDA, HIFIMAN Arya, AKG K712 PRO, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Reply #4
IDK how much bigga fool I am but themes fixed all my issues , thanks guys , I didn’t knew there were themes , Thanks! Everyone

Reply #5
Create it yourself.  :)

Are the default Mobile skins available?
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=121016.0
I was not talkimng about the aesthetic aspects of the ui but of the funtional ones. I expect an app to follow the design guidelines of an OS

Reply #6
Hi :) q-stankovic
Have you ever created skin? Could you show me. ;)
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN ANANDA, HIFIMAN Arya, AKG K712 PRO, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Reply #7
I’d love to see one too .

Reply #9
Guy’s asking for a fbskin mobile , thats it.

Reply #11
Point is, I really want to see a redesign too. The current UI and gesture implementation is absolutely horrendous, and it's not something a skin can solve. I like foobar because it doesn't siphon and sell my user data and uses moderate hardware resources compared to VOX. But seriously, an UI based on a simple and normal iOS app design template would be greatly appreciated.
(Also the option to delete songs haha).

Reply #12
tru @MTG

Reply #13
Parts of UI can be skinned on mobile, I guess, but that could never add in important UI aspects that are nonexistent like: swiping (left) to go back, some kinda queue control, etc.

I'd be satisfied if they just added swipe-left-to-go-back-a-page on iOS, like every single iOS app nowadays. Please redesign that if nothing else.