Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: OPUS Album Art is not showing on some player. (NEED HELP). (Read 2754 times) previous topic - next topic

OPUS Album Art is not showing on some player. (NEED HELP).

Hello guys,
I've converted 5 files from FLAC to OPUS with Foobar2000 1.4.1.
All FLAC file has individual album art.
After I converted them of OPUS.

3 files do not showing ALBUM ART on Pulsar+ 1.8.9 (Android Player).
But other 2 files are showing album art on Pulsar+ 1.8.9 (Android Player).

So when I started to check it on PotPlayer, All the 5 files are showing Album Art properly.
Then why OPUS is not showing Album Art for those 3 files on my Android device?

Need a solution.
Thank you.

Re: OPUS Album Art is not showing on some player. (NEED HELP).

Reply #1
Not a solution but relevant - I just tried to replicate this by installing pulsar. It had no problems with opus files and album art, however I use individual folder.jpg files for each album. I would guess Pulsar doesn't like embedded album art in opus files, but it does seem to have its own album art downloader, and will grab a cover for you on file  playback.

Reply #2
Thanks for the reply.
Found the problem. It's not the OPUS file.
It's the Pulsar+ Music Player.
I just cleaned the entire phone with factory reset then re-installed the app and now
EVERYTHING WORKS FINE.

Reply #3
You need to make sure the size of the album image file is less than 1MB.