Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Get Covers (Artwork) radio logos (Read 15706 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: Biography Text, A...

Re: Get Covers (Artwork) radio logos

Reply #26
@kgena_ua Also, please make it possible to raise one level up, if a two-disc edition, to the folder with the artist

Dark Tranquillity
                        |2020 - Moment
                        |Covers
                                                 |CD1
                                                 |CD2
                                                        |Dark Tranquillity - 2020 - Moment (CD1).cue

In general, study only the folder "Covers" and do not read other images

Reply #27
In general, I ONLY looked at the "Images" folder

I added the ability to view only selected folders. See the menu item "Search in folders".
Management and settings:
main menu - rigth mouse button over the image;
text menu - rigth mouse button over the text (font size - Ctrl + mouse wheel over the text).
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #29
@kgena_ua Hello, my friend! Yes, this is my structure

Reply #30
I registered the "images" folder, but still pulls the "cover.jpg", how can I exclude it?

Reply #31
I registered the "images" folder, but still pulls the "cover.jpg", how can I exclude it?

I rechecked.
I think in the "images" folder there is a file called "cover.jpg"
Or there are two folders named "images".
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #32
Yes, you're right, everything works, I restarted the player and the mat left. Now another problem is that the search does not go up a level in the search, from the subfolder to the "artist" folder from the two-disc edition. that is, 2 levels up. It rises to one without any problems if the "images" is located in the "album" folder

I think you've already understood what I'm doing - I have 2 panels, one for displaying scans, the other for displaying photos of a musical band

Reply #33
Now another problem is that the search does not go up a level in the search, from the subfolder to the "artist" folder from the two-disc edition. that is, 2 levels up. It rises to one without any problems if the "images" is located in the "album" folder
Mrakobes, try it
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #34
Ahhh, it works! Thanks!!
- I also wanted to sort images - I scroll through them by scrolling, so they are not flipped alphabetically, and sometimes even in reverse sorting 4 (25) 5 (25) 6 (25) 9 (25) 3 (25) 2 (25) 1 (25) 25 (25), I still didn't understand the principle. How to do it alphabetically? I tried other scans, when scrolling for myself, the viewing goes in the opposite direction, as a rule, in viewers, I scroll for myself this forward
- How do I disable photo zooming? It would be even better to make a reduction to the size of the screen only large, and small ones in the real size in the center
- How do I make 4/25 (with a slash)?
- I haven't figured out how to change the color of the explanations yet, I changed the font to the desired one and I can't see the white color, it's not visible. - custom color - true
- Even in the full path before and after the backslash, a space is added that is not necessary in my opinion.

+ I also really want miniatures at the bottom, just gorgeous

Maybe take a part of the code from here

https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=112913.msg1001097#new

Reply #35
Mrakobes, do you understand Russian ?
 .png 10.34 KB, 557x151 - viewed 142 times
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #36
Та нi, я й на мовi можу розмовляти

Reply #38
Please, use English or provide English translation when posting here (otherwise you are violating TOS#10: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=3974 , which may prompt removal of such posts and/or account suspension if these violations are repeated)

Reply #39
Please, use English or provide English translation

@TheQwertiest, I apologize.
Translation:
"- Mrakobes, do you understand Russian?"
"- But no, I can also speak Ukrainian"
"- Yes it is very good. I'm from the Dnieper. You can also find me here..."
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #40
@TheQwertiest sorry

@kgena_ua let's try to do it according to my post above, I've wanted it for so long)))

Reply #41
I also ask you to remove from the code or add to the menu the ability to disable viewing of embedded covers

Reply #44
@Mrakobes.

also really want miniatures at the bottom
Will be.

About sorting.
Now is:
first (if exists):  file containing the albumt's name
next (if exists): file containing the artist's name
next (if exists): file containing the artist's name  and albumt's name
next (if exists): file named cover or front or folder or album
next (if exists): file named back
next (if exists): file named cd
next: dumping files without sorting.

If you need sorting Alphabetical order I will do it.
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #45
Another scroll please on yourself, as in the viewers, a habit. And then the reverse is confusing

Reply #46
Please,  "How do I disable photo zooming? It would be even better to make a reduction to the size of the screen only large, and small ones in the real size in the center"

Reply #47
It would be even better to make a reduction to the size of the screen only large, and small ones in the real size in the center"
Ok.
UR5EQF. Ukraine

Reply #48
@kgena_ua, please see what could be the reason for this error?

Reply #49
@kgena_ua, please see what could be the reason for this error?
@Sergey77, let's see the new version.
version: 0102021

Add:
- alphabetical order, see main menu;
- image preview. Images size - Ctrl + mouse wheel over the image preview line.
- fixes.

UR5EQF. Ukraine