Question: Which is a Lossless Compression make Digital Audio for listening?
Option 1: Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
Option 2: Apple Lossless (ALAC)
Option 3: WavPack (WV Lossless/Hybrid)
Option 4: OptimFROG
Option 5: WMA Lossless
Which is a Lossless audio is better?
Choose the answer?
I'm Fixed it:
Sorry for 1 vote per user were mistake this...
better in what way?
maybe this will help.
Well, I'm Guess?
To be quick,
* WMAL should be buried by now
* FLAC is kind of king of the hill in terms of support; ALAC is likely #2 since Apple pushes it
* ALAC is not checksummed
* WavPack does have this hybrid mode, if you want the lossy + correction file format
* OptimFrog and WavPack support floating-point.
* OptimFrog is very slow and probably the least used of these
* You forgot Monkey and TAK.
* You would have found all this by searching the forum (I guess that is sort of a "lossless compression" by itself).