Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: HE AAC TS 26.410 C code with x64 application (Read 3281 times) previous topic - next topic

HE AAC TS 26.410 C code with x64 application

Hello,
has anybody tried to implement the C code TS26410 in Visual Studio with x64 application, instead of using Win32 console application?
I have setup the whole projects with Win32 console application, but now I need large dynamic memory, so I changed the solution platform from win32 to x64, but I have problem when I tried to build solution:
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4GetHandleSize referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4DisposeHandle referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4GetMediaDecoderType referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4TrackReaderGetCurrentDecoderConfig referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4CreateTrackReader referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4GetMediaHandlerDescription referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4GetTrackMedia referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4GetMovieIndTrack referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4GetMovieInitialObjectDescriptor referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4NewHandle referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ISOIsMovieCompatibleBrand referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ISOGetMovieBrand referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4OpenMovieFile referenced in function FileWrapper_Open
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4TrackReaderGetNextAccessUnit referenced in function FileWrapper_Read
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4DisposeMovie referenced in function FileWrapper_Close
fileifc.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol MP4DisposeTrackReader referenced in function FileWrapper_Close
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol AuChannelWriteShort referenced in function main
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol AuChannelClose referenced in function aac_exit
main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol AuChannelOpen referenced in function AuChannelInit16
x64/mono_CT/enhAacPlusDec_mono.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 19 unresolved externals

I think the reason is the  library .lib used in win32 and x64 are different, I guess I need to use new audiolib.lib and ct-lisisomedia.lib, has anyone tried to generate that?

Moreover, in au_channel.h, they say
  /**
    Use to get the name  of the actually used ASIO driver name.
   The driver must already be preselected, either by a call of AuChannelOpen() or AuChannelSoundcardInit().
   The function returns AU_CHAN_OK on success and AU_CHAN_GENERAL_ERROR on failure, i.e. if no
   ASIO driver is selected or ASIO is not supported by the system.

Please note that ASIO functionality is actually only implemented for WIN32 systems.
  */
  AuChanError AuChannelGetAsioDriverName(char *driverName, long maxLenght);

I am not sure whether this means that the current projects can be only used for win32 application?

Hope someone can help me.
Thanks.