Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Anyone here know a good software i can use to make album cover larger  (Read 5842 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone here know a good software i can use to make album cover larger

Before EAC beta 3 i was using WMP 11 to put the album cover but the problem is that the cover is really small. I just don't like to have large and small album covers. Anyone here know a good software i can use to make album cover larger in those mp3?

Reply #1
Why not install Mp3tag, and just let it download the album art from Amazon.com or Amazon.de and automatically embedded it -- because sizing up will actually reduce quality.

However if you must size up then use a free image viewing/painting program such as Paint.NET, or GIMP, etc.

Reply #2
The only decent plugin for image enlargement I have ever seen was the Genuine Fractals (now Perfect Resize) plugin for Photoshop.

Reply #3
Why don't you just re download the album art again with Album Art Downloader?
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Reply #4
Please visit www.albumartexchange.com
It's been a rich resource for album art for me. It fullfilled all my needs.
It's one or another cover I don't get.
There's many sizes, I usually get the 1000px as standard now.

I don't think any software solution is better than this.

Reply #5
I just use Nero. Its very fast and convenient. The quality seems fine to me but I typically shrink the album art for my Nano files.

Reply #6
Why not install Mp3tag, and just let it download the album art from Amazon.com or Amazon.de and automatically embedded it -- because sizing up will actually reduce quality.

However if you must size up then use a free image viewing/painting program such as Paint.NET, or GIMP, etc.

thanks Mp3tag is awesome

Reply #7
Please visit www.albumartexchange.com
It's been a rich resource for album art for me. It fullfilled all my needs.
It's one or another cover I don't get.
There's many sizes, I usually get the 1000px as standard now.

I don't think any software solution is better than this.

+1

Thanks to this amazing forum i discovered this amazing site and after testing some other sites/program, it's definitly the best source for album art! I usually download perfect 600x600 image to fill my albums!