Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Stop after current relies on buffer? (Read 689 times) previous topic - next topic

Stop after current relies on buffer?

I've been noticing for a long time that stop after current feature often did not trigger when activated close to the end of the track. I gave it some thought and noticed that i had a rather high buffer length set in the options just in case. I lowered it down to a couple of seconds and now stop after current seems to work just fine. Not a huge issue or anything, but if it is buffer dependent, perhaps it shouldn't be.

Re: Stop after current relies on buffer?

Reply #1
It's a core feature. When you enable the setting near the end of a track with a long output buffer the core is already working on the next track. I think this has been brought up before and Peter wasn't interested in altering the behavior here.