Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to select output channel on 32 channel interface?  (Read 845 times) previous topic - next topic

How to select output channel on 32 channel interface?

Hey, i am using a Antelope Orion32 with 32 output channels.

I did install the Wasapi output for Foobar2000, but there is no option to choose the output channel (17/18 in my case) . I can not use the standart output channel 1/2, as i need them for something else.

Is there any way to select output channel in Foobar?

Re: How to select output channel on 32 channel interface?

Reply #1
Should be possible through the ASIO component in custom channel mapping. I doubt Windows knows how to work with 32 channels.

Reply #2
Should be possible through the ASIO component in custom channel mapping. I doubt Windows knows how to work with 32 channels.

I can not find channel mapping. Where does this sit?

Reply #3
"Output" should expand with doubleclick and show another page nested under it. There you create a channel mapping, which will show up as a new device.

Reply #4
Dude, thanks a million : D

Works. Nice!!