Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Does Phillips HDD100 only support mp3 &wma (Read 3864 times) previous topic - next topic

Does Phillips HDD100 only support mp3 &wma

Watch this:
Philips HDD100

Reply #1
 hmmm!!!! So why did they ask the partisipants in the beta test if Ogg support should be added? For next version maybe?
[span style=\'font-size:10pt;line-height:100%\']Ib[/span]

Reply #2
hmmm!!!! So why did they ask the partisipants in the beta test if Ogg support should be added? For next version maybe?

i think they asked because they wanted to know if people care about vorbis. obviously they do not 

regards; ilikedirt

ps: this is not a vorbis bash! i voted for it too.

Reply #3
yup...

Seems like Vorbis is not quite ready to go mainstream.
At least they asked...

(no Vorbis bash, I voted)
I'm the one in the picture, sitting on a giant cabbage in Mexico, circa 1978.
Reseñas de Rock en Español: www.estadogeneral.com

Reply #4

The existing model is a beta, as in "not finished."  Plus didn't they mention updateable firmware?
(puts it on a par with iriver, frontier labs, etc in having it on the "someday" list)

Reply #5

Maybe few participants asked for Ogg support.

Reply #6
Well, from the posts here about this beta test (a couple of threads), I thought there were quite a few ppl. I even asked some of my friends to vote for Ogg (after showing them what it was of course).
I personally voted for Ogg.
I wish Philips would let us in on the results of the questions they had.
[span style=\'font-size:10pt;line-height:100%\']Ib[/span]