Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 736206 times) previous topic - next topic

Default UI Gallery

Reply #250
My foobar

Default UI Gallery

Reply #251
without a doubt, my most ridiculous WSH panel mod script yet. (yes, it is animated  )

Default UI Gallery

Reply #252
I've only been using Foobar for two days, so this is pretty simple. I am only using components that came with Foobar. I'm trying to get a good base understanding. I think I'll replace the library view with facets. Rest in peace, Amy.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #253
on 24 of july

Default UI Gallery

Reply #254
Ah Foobar is one amazing media player.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #255
work in progress...

Default UI Gallery

Reply #256
Here mine version of Foobar, I love it so much!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Default UI Gallery

Reply #257
All these awesome versions! After some brainstorming and asking questions, i've come up with this. Simple and clean. The properties tab also has an 80-bar spectrum, just for kicks.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #258
Here is my latest fb2k:

Default UI Gallery

Reply #259
heres me

Default UI Gallery

Reply #260

It's boring, but works well for me. Playlists are a second-class citizen, just how I like it.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #261
Sums up why I have been using Foobar 2000 for the past 6 or so years. Would be good if the status bar could be toggled off in a future release. I don't use title tags in audio files as my audio player shows up the filenames anyway. I only use artist (with two letter country codes or three letter soundtrack code) and album title (with year prefix) tags. I feel all other tags are superfluous and redundant.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #262

Default UI Gallery

Reply #263
here's mine:

Default UI Gallery

Reply #265
I never use playlists, so this is more then adequate for me.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #266

Default UI Gallery

Reply #267
new to foobar2000 

Default UI Gallery

Reply #269
messing around trying to create a playlist with WSH panel mod...

Default UI Gallery

Reply #272
Finally got the hang of EsPlaylist

Default UI Gallery

Reply #273
Very simple theme:
razor-87.deviantart.com

Default UI Gallery

Reply #274
Too it is simple