Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Social Networks connection: FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, TWITTER. (Read 2404 times) previous topic - next topic

Social Networks connection: FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, TWITTER.

Hello
It would be really cool that when I play music, I could share the music I like in social networks. I mean shar the title, not the mp3 ok? The titles of the songs or albums I am listening, with a thumbnail of the cover.
I find this idea interesting because it also gives free promotion to foobar2000
For example, imagine Facebook, ok? your wall... and there you see...

John Dow is listening ALBUM: BLA BLA
A little picture with the cover and the logo of foobar2000

In that way, my friends could see what I listen, and they can listen it also.
I would like also to see what the listen, and try it.
So I was wondering if do we have a plugin that do this thing... posting automatically in my Facebook's wall what I am listening, tracks albums a summary of what I listened today...
that's the idea?
Is there any invention, artifact or plugin that do this?

PD I have this player around 1 month. I love it. It's hard to configure it, but when you have it configured it's wonderful.
I won't come back to Winamp anymore in my life. Pawlowski is a genius.

Reply #2
To post your currently playing song to FB, you can use a combination of fbcmd and foobar2k own Run Services to do that. Unfortunately I do not have a way to automatically post it aside from clicking a button.

Reply #3
It would be really cool that when I play music, I could share the music I like in social networks. I mean shar the title, not the mp3 ok....
Is there any invention, artifact or plugin that do this?

foo_twitter_post

Reply #4
Is there a way to scrobble music playd on foobar200 to MySpace?